Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Stop #3

Our third stop was Christmas Eve night at my mom's house. This year we celebrated with two of my brothers & their families, my aunt & uncle, and two cousins & their families. We ate...the kids opened gifts...the adults played a friendly game of Dirty Santa...and then a few of us played Phase Ten. Good times.

I mentioned in my previous post that Miles is outnumbered on Darrin's side by his girl cousins. Not so on my side....



My cousin Patrick and his son, Weston. I'm excited about Miles and Weston growing up together....

Our niece, Anna...

All the kids tearing into their presents....


It was a late (but fun) night. I'll play games until there are no more willing participants. After everyone left, we still had to prepare for Santa. Ho Ho Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment