Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Around the House Projects

I mention a few posts ago that I was organizing my pantry. It was out of control. I'm pretty sure I would have failed any health inspection due to the cleaning supplies that were also stored in there. I'm not sure you can tell much from the pictures.

Before...
During...

After...
I copied my mom and got rubbermaid containers for my flour, all purpose and self rising, and for the sugar, white and brown. I used my label maker (a gift from my mom b/c she thinks it's an essential for everyone to have) to label the containers. I also labeled the baskets "Chips & Snacks" and "Cookies & Sweets".

We had to do a huge shopping trip on Sunday to replace the stuff that was out of date. Yuck! I feel so organized, and it has inspired me to cook, which I had kind of gotten out of the habit of. This week I'm tackling my kitchen and master bathroom floors. The ceramic tile is filthy. With my mom's help, I'm going to scrub them and seal the tile. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment